Saturday, January 31, 2009

Installment #1

Why should you find yourself reading this blog? Well, here's a couple for starters...

1. We're related and you feel obligated.
2. You know someone who's related to me and they guilted you into reading this.
3. You're positive you know more about sports than me and are looking for ways to prove me wrong.
4. You agree with me in feeling like Jack Zduriencik - yes, I have memorized how to spell that - is going to make the Mariners worth watching again.
5. You can't wait to get to the part where I tell Brett Favre to keep the Wranglers on and stay home.
6. Reading snarky, sarcastic jibber jabber about sports is your thing.
7. You kinda think Uncle Rico might be onto something with the whole videotaping himself making sweet plays.
8. You agree that a technical college degree is really all you need to succeed in life.
9. Really?! You got all the way to #9?! Sweet. Well let's get on with it...

Here's to hoping I make a couple good points along the way.

No comments:

Post a Comment